Monday, September 24, 2007

New Releases For 9/25/07


Title: Just Like You
Artist: Keyshia Cole
Label: Geffen
Location: Oakland
allmusic.com rating: 4.5/5
Singles: Let It Go, Shoulda Let You Go
Features: Too Short, Missy Elliot, Lil Kim, Young Dro, Anthony Hamilton, Amina, Diddy
Track List:
1. Let It Go
2. Didn't I Tell You
3. Fallin' Out
4. Give Me More
5. I Remember
6. Shoulda Let You Go
7. Heaven Sent
8. Same Thing
9. Got To Get My Heart Back
10. Was It Worth It?
11. Just Like You
12. Losing You
13. Last Night
14. Work It Out
15. Let It Go (Remix)

I'm not into R&B at all....but I could see that Keyshia has talent...and she's from the Bay, so she gets bonus points for that. This will probably be the best selling Bay Area album of the year.


Title: Lock & Left
Album: The Frontline
Label: IMG
Location: Richmond
Singles: When U Want It, Its Goin Down, Take That
Track List:
1. Intro
2. What Do You Believe In
3. Take That
4. Now
5. Lefts Girl
6. When U Want It
7. IMG
8. Lefts Excuses
9. This Is The News
10. The Truth (ft. E-A-Ski)
11. U Ain't No Producer
12. My Backpack
13. Cassandras Anger
14. Lock & Left
15. Game Plan
16. R.I.P.
17. Outro
18. It's Goin Down (Bonus Track)
(My Review Coming Soon)


Title: Money's My Motivation
Artist: Kafani
Label: Koch
Location: Oakland
Singles: Fast (Like a NASCAR), Like Ooh
Track List:
1. Intro
2. Throw Ya Hood Up
3. Fast: Like A Nascar (Feat. Keak Da Sneak)
4. Like Ooh
5. Thizzin' (Feat. DJ Montay)
6. Lean In It (Feat. Erk & Samm)
7. Fast: Like A Nascar Remix (Feat. UNK)
8. Side 2 Side
9. Cutie Pie (Feat. Samm)
10. What U Wanna Do (Feat. San Quinn)
11. Hatin' On Me (Feat. Kashmere & C. Holiday)
12. Show Your Wrist Then (Feat. Kashmere, Skywalka, Kaz Kyzah & Pranksta The Kidd)
13. Everybody Knows My Name (Feat. Kashmere & Keak Da Sneak)
14. Money's My Motivation
(My Review Coming Soon)

As for the non Bay Area Releases...


Title: Welcom To The Zoo
Artist: Gorilla Zoe
Label: Bad Boy
Singles: Hood Nigga
Location: Atl
allmusic.com rating: 3/5


Title: For The Hell Of It
Artist: Hell Rell
Label: Koch
Location: NY
allmusic.com Rating: 3/5


Title: Back Like We Left Something
Artist: UTP Playas
Label: Rap-A-Lot/Asylum
Location: New Orleans


Title: Songs For Girls
Artist: Will.I.Am
Label: Universal/Interscope
Location: LA
Singles: I Got It From My Mama
allmusic.com rating: 4/5

No comments: