Sunday, September 21, 2008

Messy Marv And San Quinn Beef Pt. 2

I guess this is really happening.

The track is called "Messy Marv is a Turf Hopper".

I haven't had a chance to listen to it yet (song wont play for me for some reason), but from comments I've read on siccness, the track sounds like it was recorded in 2005, and has subliminal shots instead of calling out Messy Marv by name...but the song title says it all.

**EDIT** I don't see the song up on Quinn's page anymore...so u'll just have to take my word for it.

**EDIT #2** LISTEN TO THE TRACK HERE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

manyoull bay rappers youll shouldnt
have no beef cut it out young reshia

Anonymous said...

manyoull bay rappers youll shouldnt
have no beef cut it out young reshia

Anonymous said...

A WAX IS A BITCH