Tuesday, September 11, 2007

New Releases for 9/11/07

In case anyone is expecting to see Kafani on the list of new releases...his album was pushed back a couple of weeks. I think local R&B singer J. Nash dropped an album called hyphy love today...but I have no info on it.

There are really only two releases that are important this week...



Title: Curtis
Artist: 50 Cent
Label: Universal/Aftermath
Location: NY
Allmusic.com rating: 3.5/5
I prefer this album over the massacre, but I think it's about time to retire. You can't be a multi millionaire celebrity and talk about killing people.


Title: Graduation
Artist: Kanye West
Label: Roc-A-Fella
Location: Chicago
Allmusic.com Rating: 4/5
This is my favorite out of all his albums

1 comment:

Swid said...

Yeah, that Kanye is killin' everything out right now. Did you hear him shout out The Bay on "The Good Life"?