Friday, January 18, 2008

Upcoming Bay Area Album Releases

Dates are subject to change...

Dubee- Last Of A Thizzin' Breed January 22

Yukmouth- Million Dollar Mouth Piece February 12

Keak Da Sneak- Deify February 19th

I'll post some tracks off the Dubee release this weekend. The long awaited Yukmouth release has a release date, but no promotion. We'll see if that and Keak's albums actually drop next month.

Also, Jacka and Ampichino are working on Devilz Rejectz 2. The first one was one of the best albums released in 07, so expect another hot album.

1 comment:

The Fiji Mermaid said...

I'm looking forward to that Yukmouth album, it's been a long time coming. I think Dubcnn had a track to download on there a few weeks back.

Yeah, I agree that Devilz Rejectz album was really good. My favorite track off that album was "Mystery".