Tuesday, March 20, 2007

New Mistah Fab Interview

Ballerstatus.com has a new interview up with Mistah Fab.

Here's a brief part of the interview.

"BallerStatus.com: "Ghost Ride It" is the first single from your Atlantic Records debut, Da Yellow Bus Rydah, so how does that track reflect on the sound of the rest of the album?

Mistah FAB: I mean, don't go off that single feeling like my whole album is gonna be like that. The Atlantic album is gonna be crazy 'cause it's gonna be a nationwide album. I'm doing all type of different songs, like genres of music.But, that album ain't coming out till November. We pushed it back, but I have an independent album coming out in May called Da Baydestrian that's really gonna be all Bay sh--. Like, if you ain't from the Bay, you ain't gonna really feel it... you gonna like it if you open to change, but I'm really just doing it for my Bay cats to show them, "This for ya'll." The Atlantic album is just gonna be so well-rounded musically, like I'm trying to do my musical thing on that album and make a well-rounded album. This other one, I'm just gonna be Bay'd out, that's why it's called Da Baydestrian."



Check out the rest of the interview here...
http://www.ballerstatus.com/article/features/2007/03/2322/

No comments: