Sunday, April 1, 2007

March 2007- Bay Area Hip Hop Month In Review

I thought January and February were slow, but they were not as bad as March.

Highlights:
-Mistah F.A.B. released a single from Da Baydestrian with "Get It Together"
-Kafani and Keak drop a video for "Fassst"
-Numskull is back with new music/videos

Lowlights:
- Johnny Cash was shot to death
- No exciting new albums were released

Things To Look Forward To In April:
- Traxamillion's "From The Hood" music video
- Frontline has a new song that got some spins on the radio, I only caught the end of it so I can't give an opinion on it yet.
- Hopefully some surprises because I just noticed the Messy Marv/Mitchy Slick album got pushed back to May (according to cduniverse.com), making Rappin 4-Tay's album the most anticipated one out of the Bay for the month? Either that or the new Mob Figaz project, "Without My 5."

No comments: