Monday, April 16, 2007

New Releases for 4/17/07

Ok, there are a couple of interesting album covers for new releases this week.



Artist:Husalah
Album: Huslin' Since Da 80's
Label: Sumo

1. Mamaco
2. I'm A Wild Child
3. Husalah Shine
4. Talk It Out
5. Fighting The Feds
6. Get Paper
7. Yea Baby
8. Gear
9. Pretty Young Thang
10. Street Story (Feat. The Jacka)
11. I Fell In Love With Crime
12. It's Kinda Hot
13. I Want To Be A Husalah
14. Stupid Dumb
15. Before The Dope (Feat. Pretty Black & More)
16. How I'm Livin' (Feat. The Jacka & Fed-X)
17. Ripper
18. Reason Why: Street Version

This is a solid release, I'll give it a good 7/10. I'm not feeling some of the production, but Husalah and the rest of Mob Figaz are sickk.

Here's track # 11- "I Fell In Love With Crime"
http://www.zshare.net/audio/husalah-11-i_fell_in_love_with_crime-cr-mp3.html



Artist: Haji Springer
Album: Hello Buddy
Label: Thizz

1. Intro
2. Hello Buddy (Feat. Keak Da Sneak & San Quinn)
3. Purple Stuff
4. It's Haji (Feat. Mike Marshall & Fatback)
5. Do My Thing
6. The Indian Rapper (Feat. Jalissa)
7. Stunnerade (Feat. Bleu Davinci)
8. Stupid, Slumper, Slap (Feat. Crest Creepaz)
9. I'm Thizz'n: Remix (Feat. Turf Talk & Mistah F.A.B.)
10. Punk'd
11. Showinout (Feat. J-Diggs & Bavgate)
12. Hajiwood (Feat. Dogwood Speaks)
13. We Gone Get That (Bambino & Fly)
14. I'll Be Back
15. Haji's Back (Feat. Cait La Dee)
16. Da Bizness (Feat. Dubee, Equipto & Lil Dank)
17. Hustlaz & Scraperz (Feat. Turf Talk & The Jacka)
18. Belly Dance (Feat. Yukmouth, Gennesse & Cait La Dee)
19. Hey! (Feat. Cozmo & Berner)
20. So Easy (Feat. Monstah Ganja, G-Stack & Fatback)
21. I Don't Care

Ok, this cd is only good for a laugh. Haji's subject mater is pretty much limited to being Indian, driving a taxi, and getting fucked up off thizz, purple weed, and drank. Mac Dre's name is mentioned probably at least 10 times in the album, a lot of other shit is repeated...Haji is a nice character, but I can't handle 21 tracks of Haji.

If for some reason you want me to upload a Haji Springer song...put in a request and I'll do it. I think there's also some more releases, but not that I feel like mentioning.

No comments: