Tuesday, April 29, 2008

What To Expect From The Leftcoast415 Blog

Sorry about going an entire week without a new post. There wasn't a lot to report plus it's been hard to find stuff to post while working 40 hours and trying to get my shit together and bring my grades up in the final month of the semester at school.

However, I haven't forgot about the regular followers of this blog. What I'm doing right now is going back and listening to every album by the top Bay Area artits. First up is E-40. I'll probably end up creating playlists with what I think are the artists' top songs and post them here. I assmue that a lot of people who check this blog are young, and may not be up on the older work of many local stars. I might turn this into a monthly feature or something.

As always, keep checking for all the new singles. Check for new releases Tuesdays (or Wednesdays if I'm busy). I haven't really had time to review albums, but expect that to pick up once summer starts up.

Hit a milestone today...the previous post was #300.

Email me about whatever, I almost always reply. Leftcoast415@gmail.com

3 comments:

kyle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kyle said...

dont worry about it. you can have a break every now and then. i would like to see a review of the jacka/berner album. also wondering what you thought of the new ya boy mixtape. i know you said you were tired of him doing mixtapes or whatever, but i think this new one is solid. definitely better than optimus rime, i would say up there with chapter 1. we seem to have similiar tastes so i was wondering what you thought. i definitely know where you're coming from on that school shit though. every teacher wants to save all the work for the last three weeks. keep up the good work, you make it a lot easier on the rest of us and i appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

keep up the good work man and good luck with your job